Terms & Conditions
Welcome to YouSocial Volunteer (https://yousocialvolunteer.com) website (hereinafter “Website”). The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website, whether you are an individual looking for a volunteer experience, or an organization seeking to post volunteering projects, or any other user. Please take a few minutes to review these terms and conditions, as they describe your rights and responsibilities and what you can expect from YouSocial Volunteer as you use this Website. Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement and consent to be bound by the terms and conditions contained below. YouSocial Volunteer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice at its sole discretion. Consequently, you should check these terms and conditions periodically to be apprised of any changes.
www.yousocialvolunteer.com (the “website”), owned and operated by YouSocial Volunteer registered under the “Registro Nacional de Asociaciones” with the identification number “G88516166” on the 15th Day of March, 2019, section num.1/ national number: 617236, having its registered office at Calle Cristobal Bordiu, 30, 3-G (28003) in Madrid, Spain.
WHEN YOU ACCESS YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER’ WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR TO ANY CHANGES TO SAME THAT WE MAY SUBSEQUENTLY MAKE, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER’ WEBSITE. FOR PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS, WE MAY CUSTOMIZE THESE TERMS FOR SPECIAL NEEDS.
YouSocial Volunteer reserves the right to take steps to block access to this Website, including but not limited to, deleting your account, if you are deemed to be in violation of the following terms and conditions.
As an individual registering with YouSocial Volunteer, you are committing to use your skills, passions and values for global good.
As a representative of an organization, you are committing to using YouSocial Volunteer to find volunteers to overcome specific business challenges that you are unable to source locally.
Our Site is hosted in the European Economic Zone. If you visit our Site from United States, Latin America, other European Union countries, Asia, or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from European law, please be aware that you are transferring personal information to Europe. By providing personal information to us, you consent to the transfer of it to Europe and the use of it in accordance with this policy.
Bear in mind that, if you are accessing this website from anywhere outside the European Economic Zone, you agree to comply with all laws relevant to your use of website and services provided by YouSocial Volunteer in your territory including laws relating to export of data and personal information, and non-profits.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting your online application. By submitting your application, you certify that you agree to the following YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER Terms and Conditions:
Website Use Provisions
The mission of YouSocial Volunteer is to provide an online platform that offers high-impacting and transformational volunteering experiences with unique personalized support. We aim to find the perfect fit between non-profit organizations and volunteers who want to share theirs skills, passions and good values towards the furtherance of a social cause. YouSocial Volunteer provides a platform to create awareness for international service and connect talented students and professionals with a variety of non-profit organizations, international NGOs, startups, social enterprises, schools, and other social impact organizations, large and small (hereinafter “Participating Organizations”). As an additional service to volunteers, the YouSocial Volunteer platform provides guidance on planning the experience. As an additional service to Volunteers and Participating Organizations, YouSocial Volunteer recommends actions to plan a project together. YouSocial Volunteer charge a fee to Volunteers after their has been accepted to the Program.
It should be remembered that YouSocial Volunteer only provides information to Participating Organizations to enable a professional and educational Exchange.
All users that have applied to and are accepted into one our Programs are responsible for providing us with complete and accurate personal and professional information in their Application and Profile data. YouSocial Volunteer may share this information with 3rd parties outside our platform, only if these are potential Participating organizations and for the sole purpose of enabling a professional and educational exchange and only when in accordance with the user’s volunteers preferences and criteria.
The Content included on the Site, including, without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like, and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to YouSocial Volunteer, and are subject to copyright and other rights under international intellectual property laws.
We do not claim ownership to the Content posted by you, but by posting Content on the website you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to YouSocial Volunteer an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing.
Permission to use content, documents and related graphics delivered from this Website is restricted. You may access, use and copy information and materials available through this Website only for purposes of considering and/or participating in projects that are facilitated through YouSocial Volunteer, posted by Participating Organizations; and you may only use with the express consent of the organization/group associated with the content. That information and those materials, including pages and content, may not be copied, distributed, modified, published, or transmitted in any other manner, including for use in creative work or to sell or promote other products or services. Violation of this policy may result in infringement of YouSocial Volunteer’ or other third parties’ intellectual property and contractual rights which are protected by domestic, state and federal law and international law and treaties and could result in substantial civil and criminal penalties.
When retrieving information from our Website, you are prohibited from (1) using or attempting to use spiders, robots, avatars, intelligent agents, or any other extraction or navigation search except for a normal owser; (2) aggregating, copying or duplicating any of the materials or information available from the Website except for the reasonable amount of materials and information temporarily required for an ordinary single use of the site; or (3) accessing data not intended for legitimate use of the Website for the purposes stated above.
If you feel that the Content on this Site belongs to you and has been wrongfully posted by a user, in violation of your copyright to such Content, then you may provide notice of such infringement to YouSocial Volunteer firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide the following information along with the Notice:
- Identify the infringing material, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature
The volunteer is solely responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel, specifically including all airfares or other transport costs to and from the host country, as well as any local transport costs. It is the responsibility of the volunteer to carry all necessary documents when traveling abroad. While YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER may advise the volunteer on required travel documentation, YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER is not responsible for any supporting documents necessary for the volunteer’s travel needs or other purposes. Volunteers are responsible for ensuring their travel documents are up to date and valid for travel.
All Volunteers must obtain, on their own initiative, the relevant visa for the country they are travelling to. All questions regarding travel and visas should be put to the relevant embassy in the home country before travelling. YouSocial Volunteer does not endorse listed organizations, and Volunteers are not agents of YouSocial Volunteer.
Travel insurance is mandatory for each volunteer, and the volunteer will purchase this prior to departing on the trip. The volunteer is solely responsible for evaluating and determining the type, extent and levels of any insurance coverage they need or desire for their planned volunteer travel period. This must cover their entire travel period. However, if the volunteer is interested YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER can offer a travel insurance through one of our insurance partners.
YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER’s registration and program fees are designed to be very affordable, especially when compared to companies who provide comparable volunteer travel services. As a consequence, YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER is unable to provide and does not provide a total refund policy.
Payment of registration fees confirms a volunteer’s acceptance onto one of YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER’s volunteer programs. Registration fees are not transferable to other persons and further details are set out on our website.
The registration fee is refundable until sixty days before the start date of the volunteer’s chosen program (based on Spanish time). All registration fee refunds are subject to a 150€ cancellation fee, incurred as a result of administrative and processing costs. Requests for registration fee refunds must be made via a email to your YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER Program Manager, clearly detailing the reasons for cancellation.
Cancellations are subject to the following policies:
- The circumstances regarding eligibility for a refund and the associated notice period are based on the earliest start date the volunteer has ever been registered for.
- If a volunteer cancels sixty days or more before their earliest program start date, they can request a refund of the registration fee, which will be provided less a 150€ cancellation fee. Alternatively, they may ask for a registration fee credit to be held in their name for future use on any YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER program, subject to availability, for a period of twelve months from their earliest registered start date. This credit may be issued less the value of any change fees the volunteer has incurred.
- If a volunteer cancels less tan fifty-nine days before their program’s start date, no refund of registration fees is available. A registration fee credit, less any change fees the volunteer has incurred, may be held in their name for a period of twelve months from their earliest registered start date, for future use on another YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER program, subject to program availability and at the discretion of the YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER Program Manager.
Volunteers who apply and cancel within the timeframes mentioned above are held to the same conditions in relation to their eligibility for a refund.
In case of force majeure, i.e. an event that happens outside of the volunteers’ control, including natural disasters, civil unrest and/or any other unforeseeable event of this kind that could disrupt the volunteer trip, they can request a refund of the registration fee, which will be provided less a 150€ cancellation fee. Alternatively, they may ask for a registration fee credit to be held in their name for future use on any YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER program, subject to availability, for a period of twelve months from their earliest registered start date. This credit may be issued less the value of any change fees the volunteer has incurred.
Once a volunteer’s refund request has been received by YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER, they will be notified via email. If no notification is received within three working days, the assumption should be made that the request has not been received and the volunteer is advised to contact his or her YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER Program Manager again.
If a volunteer registers and requests a verification letter, they cannot then receive a refund for their registration fee should they withdraw from the program.
Where a group of ten or more people is volunteering with YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER, the group leader must register ahead of other group members in order to secure the group’s dates and plans. Group members must then apply and register no less than sixty days before the program starts. Group members who register less than sixty days before the program start date may be excluded from the program, unless approved by YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER.
YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER reserves the right to revise the registration fee at any time. All registration fee revisions will be made via the YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER website. Registration fee revisions are not applicable to volunteers who have already submitted their registration fee payment before the revisions are due to take effect. A volunteer’s placement on a program is not confirmed until registration fee has been paid in full and availability has been checked by their YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER Program Manager.
Details of the program fees are set out on the YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER website and any fee revisions will be made public via that platform. Program fee revisions are not applicable to volunteers who have already paid their registration fee, unless the volunteer alters their program details after the program fee revisions have taken effect.
Program fees are non-refundable. Any exceptions to this are considered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER prior to the volunteer’s start date, or at the discretion of the local team once the volunteer’s program has started. All requests for program fee refunds and partial program fee refunds agreed by YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER or the local team are subject to a cancellation fee of up to 150€, to cover administrative and transaction costs.
Volunteers who cancel from their program and then reinstate their program at another time are subject to program fee differences and any revisions or variations to the program costs that have occurred at the time they wish to reinstate. Program fee credits expire twenty four months after being issued, or at YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER’s discretion.
Program fees are due no later than thirty days prior to the beginning of the volunteer’s program placement. Failure to make this payment can result in a loss of volunteer placement with no refund of registration fee.
Where a group of ten or more people is volunteering with YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER, program fees and fees for additional services for each group member must be paid no later than thirty days before the program starts. Where a group has requested additional services such as tours as part of their itinerary, all cancellations and refunds are subject to the terms defined by the providers of these additional services.
Change of Dates and Duration
Once registered and before they begin their trip, the volunteer is entitled to change their start date and duration once at no additional cost. Any additional changes to their start date, destination or duration after the initial free change requires payment of an administration fee of 50€ for each change. Program changes within fourteen days of the volunteer’s start date will incur a late change fee of 150€. If a volunteer wishes to change their start date, the registration fee is only valid for new start dates within twelve months of the earliest start date they have been registered for.
YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER Rewards
YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER offers a 20€ referral reward for YOUSOCIALvolunteers who refer a friend or family member to volunteer with YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER and she/he is accepted and has paid the Registration fee. Referred by YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEERS or returning volunteers, and volunteers registering on multiple YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER programs are eligible for a 10% discount on their registration fees excluding taxes. Terms and Conditions apply to all YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER Rewards.
The volunteer acknowledges and accepts the responsibilities and risks associated with their choice to travel to, temporarily reside in, and provide volunteer services in a foreign country. Such travel and volunteer work can be hazardous and involves a certain degree of risk, inherently dangerous activities and personal perils to the volunteer, both foreseen and unforeseen, all of which are fully accepted by and solely assumed by the volunteer. Therefore, YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER, including any and all of its employees, managers, directors, shareholders, host families and independent local teams, is not liable, to the maximum extent of the law, for any loss or harm the volunteer or associates may suffer, including but not limited to loss caused directly or indirectly by:
- Personal injury;
- Emotional injury;
- Illness or disease;
- Damage to or loss of property;
- Natural disasters;
- Hostage situations; or
- War or terrorism.
The volunteer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER and the independent local team from any and all liability arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with, the volunteer’s travel, temporary residence in their chosen destination, and the undertaking of volunteering or tourism activities.
Additionally to the info mentioned above, we emphazes that, by using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You have decided to use this site on your own – use is optional and you can close your account at any time.
- Any and all information that you submit and share on this Website is accurate and true.
- Any and all information that you submit and share on this Website can be used by YouSocial Volunteer to facilitate connections and quality of our Services.
- If you are a Participating Organization hosting a Volunteer, then you have read, understand, and abide (and will continue to abide) by our Hosting Principles and Host Guarantee of Conditions.
- You certify that any content, including text, photos, and files, that are attached to your account are yours, or you have adequate rights to post for public viewing.
As an individual interested in volunteering, you understand that
In order to register for the Website and explore volunteering Programs, you hereby agree to review, sign and submit to YouSocial Volunteer’ Accident Waiver and Release of Liability .
You will not hold YouSocial Volunteer liable for connections made on our platform as YouSocial Volunteer does not verify or endorse any people, organizations, projects, or listing on our platform.
When you applied for a program you will conduct yourself professionally and lawfully on our platform. In connection with your use of YouSocial Volunteer, you may not and you agree that you will not:
– Use YouSocial Volunteer for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions;
– Copy, store, or otherwise access any information contained on YouSocial Volunteer for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
– Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
– Interfere with or damage YouSocial Volunteer (our website, address, phone, email, online content, social media profiles, and other public content), including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
– Use YouSocial Volunteer to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
– Use YouSocial Volunteer in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email («spam») or advertisements;
– Stalk or harass any other user of our Website or Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user;
– Offer, as a person, any skills, time, expertise, or other work that you are not qualified to provide;
– Register for more than one YouSocial Volunteer Account or register for a YouSocial Volunteer Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
– Contact another Volunteer or Participating Organization for any purpose other than asking a question related to the volunteering experience;
– Impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
– Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with YouSocial Volunteer;
– Use YouSocial Volunteer to find a volunteering experience and then pursue said project independent of YouSocial Volunteer in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any fees related to YouSocial Volunteer’ services;
– As a Volunteer, submit any information that is not true or that you will not honor; or post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
– Use, display, mirror or frame YouSocial Volunteer or any individual element within YouSocial Volunteer, YouSocial Volunteer’ name, any YouSocial Volunteer trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without YouSocial Volunteer’ express written consent;
– Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of YouSocial Volunteer, YouSocial Volunteer’ computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of YouSocial Volunteer’ providers;
– Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any YouSocial Volunteer system or network or each any security or authentication measures;
– Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by YouSocial Volunteer or any of YouSocial Volunteer’ providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect YouSocial Volunteer;
– Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
– Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content; or
– Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
As a Participating Organization (or its legal representative) interested in connecting with and hosting volunteers, you further agree that:
- To post projects to be matched to Volunteers, you will review, sign and submit to YouSocial Volunteer a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
- You will not hold YouSocial Volunteer liable for connections made on our platform as YouSocial Volunteer is a third-party entity and does not verify or endorse any people, organizations, projects, or listings on our platform;
- You will cover and protect your own safety, as well as that of your own organization;
- You will conduct yourself professionally and lawfully on our platform. In connection with your use of YouSocial Volunteer, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- – Use YouSocial Volunteer for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- – Copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on YouSocial Volunteer for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- – Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- – Interfere with or damage YouSocial Volunteer (our website, address, phone, email, online content, social media profiles, and other public content), including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- – Use YouSocial Volunteer to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- – Use YouSocial Volunteer in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email («spam») or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence;
- – Offer, as a person or organization (and/or representative of an organization), any skills, time, expertise, services or other work that you are not qualified to provide;
- – Contact another Volunteer or Organization for any purpose other than asking a question related to our terms and conditions;
- – Impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- – Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with YouSocial Volunteer
- – Submit any information that is not true or that you will not honor; or post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- – Use, display, mirror or frame YouSocial Volunteer or any individual element within YouSocial Volunteer, YouSocial Volunteer’ name, any YouSocial Volunteer trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without YouSocial Volunteer’ express written consent;
- – Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of YouSocial Volunteer, YouSocial Volunteer’ computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of YouSocial Volunteer’ providers;
- – Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any YouSocial Volunteer system or network or each any security or authentication measures;
- – Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by YouSocial Volunteer or any of YouSocial Volunteer’ providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect YouSocial Volunteer;
- – Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- – Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content; or
- – Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Our Representations – YouSocial Volunteer agrees that
- We will strive to service all your requests in a timeline manner, as defined by:
- Requests for technical/website issues will have a first response to you within 48 hours
- All non-technical issues will have a first response to you within 72 hours
- Final application approval will be responded to within 7 days.
- We will maintain compliance with data security and privacy laws to keep your data and information safe.
- We will honor requests to edit or delete information you have added and/or want to change.
- We will ask for information from users of YouSocial Volunteer to help you make an informed decision.
- We will provide information, resources, expert advice and tools to help facilitate high quality Volunteering experience.
- We will strive to improve our online community, which includes:
- Removing inactive profiles;
- Adding and / or removing data fields on profiles;
- Adding images or other information to profiles if it is incomplete;
- Listening and responding to complaints and feedback from the community;
- Building partnerships to help improve quality;
- Suspending memberships if accounts are not being used by the original subscriber.
Drug and Alcohol Use
The volunteer must abide by the rules put in place by the independent local team, volunteer placement institution, and the host family in regards to alcohol consumption. Drug use (unless prescribed by a doctor) is strictly prohibited and will result in instant dismissal from the program with no refund.
Child Protection Policy
The volunteer has read the complete YOU SOCIAL VOLUNTEER Child Protection Policy. They fully understand and agree to follow all procedures contained within it. If at any time the volunteer fails to follow the guidelines set forth by the YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER Child Protection Policy, they understand that their volunteer program may be terminated by YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER or the independent local team and further appropriate action will be taken.
The volunteer agrees to comply with the independent local team’s code of conduct and waiver. YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER and the independent local team reserves the right to dismiss a volunteer from the program at any time without refund, in the event that these Terms and Conditions, or the local team’s code of conduct are breached.
YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER reserves the right to notify the emergency contact appointed by the volunteer in the event that the volunteer is dismissed from the program and in other circumstances deemed appropriate by YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER. YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER reserves the right to use feedback and images provided or shared by volunteers for marketing and promotion purposes.
YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER provides a service connecting volunteers to the independent local team. You agree that YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER is not liable for any actions or omissions of the independent local team.
To the full extent permissible at law, all representations, terms, warranties, guarantees, or conditions whether implied by statute, common law or custom of the trade or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and guarantees, are excluded.
Notwithstanding anything else contained in any agreement, the liability of YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER to the volunteer shall not in aggregate exceed the amount of the registration fee paid by the volunteer.
This website is presented solely for the purpose of promoting YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER services and those of the independent local teams. This site is controlled and operated by VOLUNIMPACT, S.L from its offices in Spain. YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible to the extent local law is applicable.
YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the materials in this site or the result of their use.
YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions or the services it offers from time to time.
YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER reserves the right to refuse acceptance to any application.
The volunteer certifies that all information provided to YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER relating to their personal background, qualifications, experience, medical history, and current state of health is accurate and truthful, and that no information relating to the aforementioned areas is withheld. YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER and the independent local team reserve the right to remove a volunteer from their program, without refund or compensation, if it becomes apparent that untruthful or inaccurate information is submitted in their application form or provided through communications with YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER staff, or if relevant information is withheld, or for any other reason by giving notice to the volunteer.
All dates and times referred to in these Terms and Conditions are based on CET time.
YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER has no liability for any lack of performance, unavailability or failure of the services or its website, or for any failure of YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER to comply with these Terms and Conditions, where the same arises from any cause reasonably beyond the control of YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER’ SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED «AS IS» AND «AS AVAILABLE» WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND BY GLOBERTIES OR ITS AFFILIATES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH OF GLOBERTIES AND ITS AFFILIATES, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SAME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. NEITHER GLOBERTIES NOR ITS AFFILIATES, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES WITH RESPECT TO PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY CAPABILITY, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE. YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON THE SITE MADE AVAILABLE BY VOLUNTEERS, PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS OR OTHER DEFICIENCIES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN WARRANTIES TO BE DISCLAIMED, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY IN FULL TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT IN A PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE ANY DISCLAIMER SET FORTH HEREIN IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THEN, INSTEAD OF THE PROVISIONS HEREOF IN SUCH PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE, GLOBERTIES AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM DISCLAIMER AVAILABLE AT LAW OR IN EQUITY BY SUCH APPLICABLE LAW IN SUCH PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, INDEMNIFICATION OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATION, VOLUNTEER, OR ANY PERSON’S USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR ANY VIRUS OR MALICIOUS CODE ON YOUR DEVICE; EVEN IF YOUSOCIAL VOLUNTEER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT IN A PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE ANY LIMITATION ON DAMAGES OR LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THEN, INSTEAD OF THE PROVISIONS HEREOF IN SUCH PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE, GLOBERTIES SHALL BE ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES AND LIABILITY AVAILABLE AT LAW OR IN EQUITY BY SUCH APPLICABLE LAW IN SUCH PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE.
Third Party Links
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through this website, including Participating Organizations, travel agencies, airlines, hotels, etc; and the terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
You agree that YouSocial Volunteer shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site such, you understand and agree that YouSocial Volunteer is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users or organizations, you hereby release YouSocial Volunteer, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service. YouSocial Volunteer only provides information to enable a professional and educational Exchange. All arrangements are entirely between the host and the Volunteer. All Volunteer must obtain, on their own initiative, the relevant visa for the country they are travelling to. All questions regarding travel and visas should be put to the relevant embassy in the home country before travelling. YouSocial Volunteer does not endorse listed organizations, and Volunteers are not agents of YouSocial Volunteer.
These Terms and Conditions and the service provided pursuant to these Terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Spain and the parties submit to the non – exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts.
For queries regarding Site or Service, you can contact us at email@example.com
YouSocial Volunteer shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such questions, comments, concerns or feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the questions, comments, concerns or feedback to others without limitation. Further, YouSocial Volunteer shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such questions, comments, concerns or feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing and marketing services incorporating such questions, comments, concerns or feedback.
By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions and that they have an equal value to a signed agreement contract.